ULTIMA-INFINITYULTIMA-INFINITY

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

FFVI - Who Is Gogo? FFVI - Who Is Gogo?

I was originally gonna give this a lower score... Then Slash. THAT was hilarious!

But seriously. This was actually pretty good. I had never played FFVI before, so I have NO idea who or what GoGo really is. But... At least I have a good idea.... Maybe.

Sweet, dude!

Final Fantasy Last Mages Final Fantasy Last Mages

I've been a Final Fantasy Fan for about 15 years now, ever since I got to play FF7. Stickpage fan for about a few months, and this is HANDS DOWN one of the most epic animations I have seen on NG so far. FF8 I wasn't too big a fan of, but it still had a good story line. But I'm getting off track. I have also been playing FFXII nonstop for months now, and I learned that utilizing the spells you have is pretty important, even if they seem useless.

Great work, you guys. Please make a sequel to this.

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

"Well, pichu, what do you say to that one?"
"I like guns!"

*master chief masks and rifles" Wish granted!

Excellent work, guys! Nice job!

Time to Madness Part01 Time to Madness Part01

Very nice animations, dude. Everything was picture perfect!. But when you got to the part with the Harlem Shake, I just lost it! THAT was freaking hilarious! 5 stars from me!

One Girl ; One Sandwich One Girl ; One Sandwich

This was great.
Was NOt expecting that ending.

The Nature Song The Nature Song

I love this song. It's catchy. Also, it kind of reminds me of an old song that I once heard a long time ago, although I don't remember the name of it.

Anyway, nice work, man. 9/10 from me.

Xionic Madness 4 Part-2 Xionic Madness 4 Part-2

Wickedness

I have a feeling tha robot at the end is eithe Askad or someone of similar rank.

Bad-ass show.

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Oh, man.

THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED!!!

Dreamland Blitz Dreamland Blitz

Awesome!

I smell a sequal.

Epic First Fantasy Battle Epic First Fantasy Battle

I'm not a douche like most of the others.

However, usinf Dissidia like that was kind of over the top. My only concern is that I don't know if that was you playing the game or if you just ripped it off of youtube. Either way, it's kind of epic. Another problem was the fact that quality sucked at max screen size.
I still don't know how this flash is still alive because some might think that it should be flagged and removed. Now, I'm not sure if that should happen, but that's not my decision.
I will be honest, use of music was pretty well done. The only thing this flash really lacked was a play and replay button.