ULTIMA-INFINITYULTIMA-INFINITY

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

M.S.A.2.: RainbowRound! M.S.A.2.: RainbowRound!

Genius work, my friend! The dialogue, the comedy, Pinkie being half-naked - the elements of sexuality!

I really enjoyed this one, man! I demand a third chapter!!!

There was one thing bothering me though.... No Rarity..... Hm.....

CrossCode CrossCode

I have played a lot of games on here. I've seen bad ones, good ones, and then we have the great ones. This is hands down one of the best games I have ever played on NewGrounds! Incredible design, lovable characters, intricate coding - everything about this game is just perfect! The battle system is well done. I can't really seem to find any sort of flaws with it at all. Just an amazing piece of work, you guys! It's very well built, and it's a lot of fun!

Hexagon Tribute Hexagon Tribute

This game is, somehow, a bit easier than the first one. Really, I somehow managed to get 75.1 within my first few tries. Another thing, I found out that you can actually cheat it a little bit, and I found out by accident.

Great game. Challenging, and VERY addictive.

Zanzlanz responds:

Yes, it is a bit easier than the ones Terry made, for sure ;)
I'm not exactly sure how you mean by cheating - but if you mean being able to ride the walls, then that was based on "Super Hexagon", Terry's commercial sequel to the game. I think it's a bit more fair with that behavior :D

Thank you!!

Hexagon Hexagon

Saw a video of this game on Youtube from Markiplier, and decided to try it. This game LOOKED easy, but it's very, very difficult. It's a lot of fun though.

Ucogi's St.Pattys Game Ucogi's St.Pattys Game

This was really fun. I loved it.

Veinom responds:

hey thanks! :)

Dot Dot Dot - Soundboard Dot Dot Dot - Soundboard

While I was writing this review, I had everything going on at once. I was half tempted to spam this review, but while writing it, I had a hard time not laughing because it was so funny to hear every voice option going off pretty much at the same time.

I'd give bonus points for that!

Vector Stunt Vector Stunt

Epicsauce

This game is just awesome. I only played five of the songs I had, but five was enough to know that this is a major kick-ass game, and I really put it to the test when I decided to play a 24 minute medley that I have, entitled The Medley of Kirbey Speed Star Deluxe. During this song, things were quite tame up until about 7 minutes in. Then it started to really heat up when I got to the part with the boss themes, which worked out really well since that part of the song was very extreme to boot. Once we hit the 400 bpm part of the song: OMG EPICSAUCE the game got insane: I was getting ramps all over the place! You did an excellent job with this game. Where else can you find a game where you can play to your own music instead of just listening to a set number of songs?
There is one problem, though: The speed of the ship doesn't change in tandem with the speed of the song, so you should really make a version of the game where the speed of the ship or main object changes in relation to BPM changes.

Overall, BAD-ASS GAME!!!!

Epsilon Epsilon

Reality Compressed

Initiating hardware.... Hardware Initialized. Loading files.... Completed.
Beginning Test.... ERROR: ANOMOLY FOUND. CANNOT COMPUTE. SYSTEM OVERLOAD-OVERLOAD-OVERLOAD-O-O-O-O-OV ERLOAD IN PR-PR-PR-PR-PR-PRORGR-GR-GR-GR-GRESS. FILE C-C-C-CORRUPTED-FILE-OVERLOAD. REALITY DISTOR-OR-OR-OR-OR-ORTED.... SHUTTING DOWN......

Error removed. Run program again? Y/N

Awesome game.

Knightfall 2 Knightfall 2

Nice.

Very nice work on the game. It's challenging, but fun at the same time. That's all I have to say.

Level Up! Level Up!

Awesome

I didn't play the whole thing, but I liked it. Story line's pretty good in terms of organization and creativity. Nothing negative to say.