ULTIMA-INFINITYULTIMA-INFINITY

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 77 art Reviews

Chun-Li and TEA Chun-Li and TEA

The fact that Chun-Li can actually pull this off amazes me. Nice work, man.

Rainbow Dash Rainbow Dash

Totally epic. I freaking LOVE rainbow dash.

Ash's Mom Ash's Mom

Abso-fucking-lutely hot. No further explanation needed. Nice work.

.:BG Gamer Girls:. .:BG Gamer Girls:.

Wicked. Love the art. And the girls are sexy.

MW3-LEACKED-CONCEPT ART MW3-LEACKED-CONCEPT ART

Hoopla!!! RAINBOW DASH FTW!!!!

Rarity-poster Rarity-poster

Awesome. I love it. Think you can do Rainbow dash next?

Demon Forest Girl Demon Forest Girl

Man, it has been a LOOOONG while since I've been on, but I'm back, and ready to write more reviews for your stunning work.

Know first, I have, for as long as I can remember, been a huge fan of your stuff, and I gotta say, you've gotten awesomer with each pic you make, and with this one? MAN, my mind is blown. I actually like the somewhat abstract design that you put in the background, and that, I can surely say, is some wicked work. Hell, it's not as good as Vortex00's stuff, but who am I to be negative and critical? I mean, your work is really awesome as well, and I especially love the mask design for the girl in this image that you have expertly crafted.

Going back and forth between viewing full size and writing this review, every time I did it, I became more awed at it. The tail is nicely done, although there are just a couple rough spots, but not that many - maybe like one or two, but it still flows very nicely, especially with the tail ring as a bonus, which I like a lot. You did some really nice work on the tree also, and in abstract form, that's saying something, and abstract can be a GOOD thing a lot of time, and that's definitely the case here. Style of the dress or gown (whatever it is - I can't tell) is pretty good, and it's very, very simple, and simplicity is what a lot of people crave and want in things like this.

Moving to the face: Very nicely proportioned features, especially with the smile. The skin color you chose absolutely works for her as well, making her somewhat innocent looking, and the eyes back that look up. And speaking of the eyes, they are a very nice color of green, and that color is very easy (some sort of term I don't fully understand, but it's not the same meaning you might think when you read this), and I like the sweet look she has. Hair is crafted beautifully, designed very well, and the style of the hair brings out that innocent look a lot more efficiently, which is pretty handy when you're going for something sweet. I also like the hair color, a perfect shade of yellowish blonde.

Going back to the mask: I'm very pleased with how you got it to look the way it does, making great use of the gradients and the shading, which shows awesome detailing. And of course, since it's a demonic mask, color is just perfect, and I really like the reddish horns on the top of the mask.

Even though she's a demon girl, I like the innocence she's got going on, especially with the pose she's in, sitting like a young, still-doesn't-know-what-life-is kind of girl with her arms out in that fashion, and THAT is a nice touch you put, along with the three small flowers she's holding, which is just adorable, and I love it.

Overall, 4.5/5 , 9/10. This is just awesome. Keep it going, girl. As always, I will be expecting great stuff from ya. And remember. Never rush your work if you can avoid it. Thanks for reading this review.

Dark Magician Sakura V3 Dark Magician Sakura V3

Wow

Naruto + Yu-Gi-Oh! = Awesome. Nuff said.

Mishap or Miracle 22 Mishap or Miracle 22

.....

Why, oh why, can't this happen to my girlfriend? The BE, I mean.

Well? You've Got Me. Well? You've Got Me.

Hot Hot Hot

Your skills have come a long way. Most guys who reviw this kind of stuff would say really perverted things, but I'm one of the exceptions. Not that that's really important ^_^'
Anyway, the first thing that caught my eye was, of course, the adult theme that you got going on here. Hey, I'm not gonna be dishonest, because, let's face it:That's usually the FIRST thing people see LOL. But in all seriousness, for your first attempt (OFFICIALLY) at nude art, this turned out pretty well. The colors are modest, but the detail is fantastic (I know: I talked about details in just about every pic I've reviewed: I know that :P) She's actually very well portioned out, and that's what really sells in terms of eye-catching appeal and overall popularity.

The chaincuffs are a little bit off (shading wise), but I'm not gonna knock off points for that, because that's probably difficult for you to do as of right now, and that's okay, because no one can get it right the first time every time. The black biker chick glove was a real nice touch: it almost makes her look like a masochist, to be honest lol But nice work on that part.

But what I really like best (out of everything else) is not because she's not wearing anything (other guys would lie about that; I can assure you, so watch out for that), but instead it was the hair and the way it just flows with the rest of her: moves with her. If you've ever seen Code Geass, you might recall that green-haired chick. That's who I'm comparing her to, essentially.

Over all, nice work. Again, eventhough this was your first real attempt at making a nude pic, it's very good.

I'll be dead honest though: I kind of had a hard time writing this review ^_^

amyrenee responds:

Lol thank you very much for your review. I definitely agree with you and I was a little inspired by Code Geass for this picture. I've never watched the show before but I have seen some of the characters. I haven't drawn anything for a while so hopefully I come up with something again soon. Thank you very much!!!