ULTIMA-INFINITYULTIMA-INFINITY

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

FFVI - Who Is Gogo? FFVI - Who Is Gogo?

I was originally gonna give this a lower score... Then Slash. THAT was hilarious!

But seriously. This was actually pretty good. I had never played FFVI before, so I have NO idea who or what GoGo really is. But... At least I have a good idea.... Maybe.

Sweet, dude!

Final Fantasy Last Mages Final Fantasy Last Mages

I've been a Final Fantasy Fan for about 15 years now, ever since I got to play FF7. Stickpage fan for about a few months, and this is HANDS DOWN one of the most epic animations I have seen on NG so far. FF8 I wasn't too big a fan of, but it still had a good story line. But I'm getting off track. I have also been playing FFXII nonstop for months now, and I learned that utilizing the spells you have is pretty important, even if they seem useless.

Great work, you guys. Please make a sequel to this.

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

"Well, pichu, what do you say to that one?"
"I like guns!"

*master chief masks and rifles" Wish granted!

Excellent work, guys! Nice job!

M.S.A.2.: RainbowRound! M.S.A.2.: RainbowRound!

Genius work, my friend! The dialogue, the comedy, Pinkie being half-naked - the elements of sexuality!

I really enjoyed this one, man! I demand a third chapter!!!

There was one thing bothering me though.... No Rarity..... Hm.....

CrossCode CrossCode

I have played a lot of games on here. I've seen bad ones, good ones, and then we have the great ones. This is hands down one of the best games I have ever played on NewGrounds! Incredible design, lovable characters, intricate coding - everything about this game is just perfect! The battle system is well done. I can't really seem to find any sort of flaws with it at all. Just an amazing piece of work, you guys! It's very well built, and it's a lot of fun!

Hexagon Tribute Hexagon Tribute

This game is, somehow, a bit easier than the first one. Really, I somehow managed to get 75.1 within my first few tries. Another thing, I found out that you can actually cheat it a little bit, and I found out by accident.

Great game. Challenging, and VERY addictive.

Zanzlanz responds:

Yes, it is a bit easier than the ones Terry made, for sure ;)
I'm not exactly sure how you mean by cheating - but if you mean being able to ride the walls, then that was based on "Super Hexagon", Terry's commercial sequel to the game. I think it's a bit more fair with that behavior :D

Thank you!!

Psychoshy Psychoshy

When I first searched Psychoshy in the song portal, I honestly wasn't expecting this. In fact, I forgot I had downloaded it and never listened to it. I only recently found out that I had it and started listening to it. In all honesty, I could see this being used as a final area theme for an role playing game.

Great work though. I like it.

Pitch Dark RMX Pitch Dark RMX

I really like the atmosphere this track has. If I were to use it in a game, I'd set it as either a cave theme or a forest theme, since both of those fit the overall atmosphere.

Nice sound.

Tetris (Hardstyle Rmx) Tetris (Hardstyle Rmx)

Epic, driving, hardcore, and overall, just freaking bad-ass, man. Hardstyle gets little to no attention in the mainstream of things, and personally, I think you deserve a debut out in the clubs, man! Keep at it!

Chun-Li and TEA Chun-Li and TEA

The fact that Chun-Li can actually pull this off amazes me. Nice work, man.

Rainbow Dash Rainbow Dash

Totally epic. I freaking LOVE rainbow dash.

Ash's Mom Ash's Mom

Abso-fucking-lutely hot. No further explanation needed. Nice work.